A network assessment is essential in maintaining a healthy network environment. It provides the accurate information you need to make smart decisions about planned modifications or new technologies.
A network assessment is a complete analysis of the existing infrastructure that accurately depicts how well the network is meeting the business needs of the company.
What’s a real network assessment? The Benefits Include:
- Provides baseline of network state for smart decision-making about planned modifications or new technologies
- Provides warning to help avoid network crises
- Addresses network performance and availability issues
- Establishes the direction for planning a network that supports future business and technology requirements
- Uncovers topology, hardware, software and procedures previously hidden
- Provides facts for technical and executive decision making
- Gives IT management a clear understanding as to whether the current design, architecture and network performance is meeting business requirements and needs.
- Provides sound recommendations on how to overcome network issues and present a clear plan for moving forward.
- Above all, your company will benefit from having a recorded, in-depth analysis of the existing network infrastructure for future reference.