We work with innovative ERP software to produce solutions to help you reach the peak of your particular industry.
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your manufacturing company?
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and users increasing?
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security, and compliance also growing?
- Does finance want to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
If you accept that data is critical to your manufacturing company and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like The Michell Group that will be a partner with you, and not a faceless vendor who just sells commodity solutions.
Streamline Operations, from Marketing to Distribution
To succeed today, you need to distribute products to diverse markets quickly, keep overhead low, and manage complex product management and supply chain logistics. For many companies, processes, systems, and legacy IT infrastructure is not designed to deliver this kind of agility and efficiency.
Data is being collected and distributed from a multitude of sources and needs to be used to analyze complex consumer behavior that can lead to increased sales and profits. Reliance on a high-performance, secure, reliable managed IT infrastructure has never been greater.
Benefits for Your Consumer Products Organization:
- Gain performance increases through an efficient IT architecture
- Quickly scale for backups and data storage
- Get real-time U.S. based 24×7 support to address service issues
- Gain access to our $1 million investment in the latest IT monitoring and management tools that keep everything working
- Improve employee collaboration and document sharing
- Reduce capital expenditures and get a fixed IT services budget– know how much IT is costing you
- Improve interaction with your customers using an advanced IT system with superior performance and reliability
- Spend less time with IT issues and spend more time on running your business
After your company goes live on an ERP system, you may find you need occasional, ongoing IT support. An ERP IT support subscription operates on a flat monthly fee that gives you access to employees that understand both your business and your ERP system. Whenever you have a question about the software, workflow, or the impact of new business processes, you can experts who understand your business and what you are going through. Our application support bridges the gap left by a software vendor’s support structure, which is aimed at resolving bugs and releasing patches and upgrades. While the continuing responsibility of fine-tuning your system falls to you, the user, you do not have to go at it alone, and Application Support is the means of ensuring you can reach out to us whenever you have need, without necessarily having to accrue unplanned and open-ended expenses.
Back Office Automation
Using ERP’s development services increases your company’s overall efficiency. The ERP system will help you to eliminate manual operations, easily collect data, and streamline business processes within the company.
Keeping All Data in One Location
ERP software allows you to aggregate all your data in one single location, helping to keep it consistent and up-to-date.
With ERP development services, every user of the system can generate customizable reports with ease. So, you can access and analyze data faster than ever to make important business decisions more quickly.
Enterprise planning solutions help sales and customer service employees interact more effectively with customers. Offering easy access to customers’ information, a comprehensive ERP system increases the overall quality of customer service.
Data security is vital, especially for a large organization. With an ERP system, different access rights can be granted to different types of users. This improves data accuracy and consistency and eliminates data leakage threats.
ERP software helps organizations to better comply with regulations, because the system can be developed with compliance built in.