Microsoft 365 Teams Private Channel
In this course of MCG University, we walk you through how to create Private Channels in Microsoft Teams. This video will demonstrate where to find the setting and how to add members to the private channel.
- Start off by opening the Microsoft Teams application
- Then navigate over to the left-hand side and select the “Teams” Icon on the vertical toolbar
- Once you are in the Team’s menu, select the team that you would like to create a private channel in.
- Then select the “More Options” button (Three dots)
- When the more options menu has opened, select “Add Member”
- Here you are given the option to create a “Channel Name”, “Description” and “Privacy” setting.