SAP Business One comes ready to manage a 360 degree view of your customer, from the very first possible contact, through the sale, into long term account management. SAP Business One Customer Relationship (CRM) application allows you to manage all customer records, along with the entire sales process from initial contact to final order. It provides a complete set of tools to record customer contacts, monitor sales opportunities, generate quotes, and process orders over the Internet. As a result, you can easily track leads as they move down the pipeline to become quotes and then sales. In addition to being able to manage sales activities, orders, and contacts from any remote location, you can also access customer management functions for prospecting, campaigning, and managing contact lists.
A full customer support system helps you manage customer questions and issues related to your business. You can receive support tickets through your customer-facing Web site and track them through to their resolution; create projects, tasks, and activities to accommodate customer needs; and gather frequently requested information into a solution knowledge base for use by customers and partners, thereby lowering your support staff’s workload.
Using the Web-based customer relationship management (CRM) functionality of the SAP Business One application, you can remotely access customer information and sales records on demand. You can also use the powerful Web-based CRM tools to manage sales processes, promotional campaigns, and customer service via the Internet.
Supported Business Processes and Software Functions:
- Sales opportunity management – Manage the entire sales process through different sales stages. Track sales opportunities and activities, analyze their outcome, and forecast revenue potential. You can monitor and analyze sales opportunities using dashboards and sales reports.
- Web-based customer management – Give your sales team secure access to customer data over the Web wherever they are. Provide a Web-based interface to your customers so they can log inquiries and check order status, all in real-time.
- Microsoft Outlook integration – Import customer data from SAP Business One into your Outlook contacts list. Activities and tasks entered into your calendar in SAP Business One can be synchronized with your schedule in Microsoft Outlook.
- Customer service and support – Allow your customer service and support team to administer customer warranty, service contracts, manage service calls, and track all customer interaction activities.
- Business partner management – Manage master data for your resellers and channel partners – including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analysis – to track sales leads and opportunities.
- Business Benefits:
- Faster response to customer needs – Instantly access customer and sales data from any location over the Web, enabling you to quickly address customer needs
- Higher customer loyalty – Provide customers with the valuable product-related information they need on a self-service basis via the Web
- Increased revenue and sales – Grow your business by creating effective promotions and campaigns that are aligned with accurate sales tracking and management
To learn more click here… Web-Based Customer Relationship Management in SAP Business One