Who’s Watching Your Network?
Proactive monitoring, patching and maintenance of your
computing devices, systems and software applications
enhances security and ensures your network runs like a finely
Realize peace of mind with improved security, increased
uptime, and heightened productivity. We proactively monitor
your environment 24/7 to detect the potential for service or
business degradation or interruption, then take action to
ensure your business continuity and productivity.
- Reduce downtime and business interruptions
- Improve network security, efficiency and operability
- Consistently receive timely software updates and patches
- Receive peace of mind with 24/7 network monitoring
- System optimization and performance tuning occurs outside of working hours to maximize staff productivity
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
This Ben Franklin axiom is as true today as when Franklin originally made the quote. After all, it’s always more cost effective to employ proactive, preventative maintenance than to respond with reactive repair. And you can certainly benefit from this bit of Ben Franklin’s wisdom in terms of your business technology.
A salient example of an ounce of prevention is our proactive Network Monitoring Services, which allow our clients to experience heightened business productivity and efficiency. Our services ensure their technology works for them at peak performance to securely support their daily operating needs.
Wouldn’t you take every measure to ensure your business runs at peak performance with high network availability, especially if it could be done cost-effectively and in a way that doesn’t impact daily operations?
Network Monitoring Watches for Problems 24/7.”
How it Works
We deploy uniquely configured software monitoring agents to your internal network that monitor, patch and update user computing devices, host data systems, sofware applications and critical infrastructure elements such as servers, routers, switches, firewalls and more.
These agents continuously monitor for; and alert and escalate, any events that could potentially cause a business interruption or degradation of technology performance; or a security vulnerability or service outage, and allow us to rapidly respond to safeguard business continuity.
We also leverage our Remote Network Monitoring platform to conduct scheduled optimization and updating of devices, systems and software applications to increase their operability and enhance their security posture outside of business hours, to maximize business productivity.
Pain Points Solved
- Enhance Security
Enhance overall system and network security with scheduled patches and updates.
- Reduce Downtime
Continual network monitoring provides early warning of problems that can lead to business interruption.
- Increase System Performance
Regular operating system and software application updates and system optimization result in peak performance.
- Identify Network Performance Issues
The root cause of network or system latency, Internet speed and resolution issues and shared resource availability problems can be easily identified and remedied with the use of our Network Monitoring services.
To deliver our Network Monitoring Services, we provision your environment and deploy our monitoring agents to each network-connected device in your infrastructure for round the clock monitoring, updating, optimizing and security patching of your devices, systems, applications and services.
Once this is complete and we’ve set you up in our remote monitoring and alerting systems, we review and analyze your network’s monitoring data to identify and address areas of concern that may impact security or business continuity.
We provide ongoing monthly reporting that documents all of the vulnerabilities and alerts we’ve detected and remediated in your environment. In addition, we deliver ongoing strategic guidance to help you make timely technology decisions to continually enhance security and sustain high availability and business continuity.
Provision your enviroments, configure our Monitoring Platform and deploy our Monitoring Agents
1. Depending upon the size of your organization, this could vary from several days to several weeks or months
Conduct ongoing data analysis and remediation, patching and updating of monitored systems
2. This ongoing process begins in earnest about a week after provisining to allow us to collect enough monitoring data to begin analysis
Regular reporting and guidance
3. Network Monitoring Performance Reports will be sent to you monthly, and analys meetings will be scheduled as needed in order to meet your ongoing business performance requirements
Our Benefits of Network Monitoring Services white
paper explores the many advantages of monitoring
your business-critical data and voice networks.
- What Network Monitoring is and why it’s important
- The devices, platforms and services that can be monitored
- The automated tasks that Network Monitoring agents can perform
- How Network Monitoring can help small and medium businesses increase security and productivity